We look forward to returning to the public celebration of Mass on Monday 29th June 2020.
As we return, please bear the following in mind:
- There is no obligation to attend Mass, even on a Sunday.
- If you are able to attend on a weekday, please do.
- Churches have been ‘fogged’ to kill any infection.
- Doors and windows will be open for ventilation.
- Time inside the Church will be kept to a minimum.
- Observe the 1-way system in St Mary’s Church, Altinure.
- If you do attend Mass, please observe the following:
- Use Hand Sanitiser on entry.
- Recommended that you wear a face covering while inside.
- Do not sit on blocked-off pews.
- Families/ Households can sit together on a pew.
- No more than 2 people from different households on other pews, at least 2m apart.
- Do not stand in the porchway or the back of the Church.
- Stay 2m apart when queueing for Holy Communion & leaving the Church, leaving your pew row by row.
- Receive Communion only on the hand.
- Take missalettes home, they cannot be reused.
As guidelines change and restrictions are eased, the advice will be updated.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.